We were very blessed to be able to have Grandma come out when Olivia was born. She was a lot of help and kept Harper safe and busy while we were at the hospital.
I have a very nice sister and my very nice sister came out as well to help. She helped with both the girls and I had a week of doctor appointments so she was able to watch the kids for those too. It was also so nice to be able to have someone to talk to around!
Grandpa was able to come out for Olivia's blessing. It was nice to see him and he took Harper to QT of course, and she loved it! He also got her a very nice toy car and brought little Olivia an honorary fish toy, which Harper now likes to carry all over the house for her.
Nana and Chief also came out for the blessing. It's always nice to have them come out to help. We are very thankful that they have the flight benefits to come out when needed.





Grandpa and I are glad that we were able to come out and see all of you. It won't be long before we have you guys here! We have a lot to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day!
ReplyDeleteGood times, good times. I did enjoy being Aunt Grandma. See you soon!
ReplyDelete