I saw an ad on TV for Bass Pro Shops "Santa Wonderland" with fun activities and pictures with Santa. I knew Harper would be simply beside herself if she got to meet Santa. We decided to head in and Harper was so excited to meet Santa.
Well turns out Santa wasn't there... so Harper was very disappointed but she did get to play a shooting game and an archery game and ride on a reindeer carousel. She loved it! After that we went to McDonald's and she ate her first cheeseburger! Big day for her. She has been really willing to eat new things lately which is so awesome. She was pretty delayed with her eating from her throat condition and general pickiness. It's nice that she has been willing to eat what we eat for dinner and try all sorts of vegetables. I don't know what made the difference but I'm glad!





How fun! Harper's outfit is so dang cute! I'm truly glad she got to experience the wonder of a cheeseburger! ha ha!
ReplyDelete