Friday, February 11, 2011

6 Months Already!

Harper went in to her 6 month Doctor appointment today.  I always look forward to these appointments because I love to find out what her measurements are.  So here they are:

17 pounds 10 ounces, 70 th percentile 
27 1/2 inches long 90th percentile

She seems to have slimmed down a bit but gotten taller! So she might be a tall girl.
She has really taken up army crawling, she now scoots all over the place.  She has also picked up some new sounds.  I hear her scooting around on the wood floor repeating da-da-da-da-da everywhere she goes.  Yesterday I caught her attempting to get under the couch, not really sure why...  

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like she is growing fast - it's pretty interesting how they go from not doing something one day and the next day they are doing a whole bunch of new things. Active little minds! Glad to hear that Blake is talking to her in Russian! I thought you were reading The Monster of Florence a while ago? Have you checked into checking out audiobooks from your library on your I Touch? I like to listen to books while I'm sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet she sounds so cute saying da-da-da! i might have already asked you this but, is she sitting on her own? brock seems so far away from it...

    ReplyDelete