Well it has been FOREVER since I last wrote everything... So much to say!
1. We had so much fun in Boise for Christmas! Except for the minor flood incident...
Harper and Sam really bonded over Christmas
Her first experience with Rice cereal with Grandma, quite a mess!!
We went on a fun train ride! First time ever and I dyed my hair!
Harper and Brock had fun together, despite what the picture might show!
She slept through Christmas morning but enjoyed playing with the wrapping paper after! And wearing her new headband Aunt Kelsey made her!
2. I made Harper a few new friends
The doll pattern is so cute. I found it on Bit of Whimsy Dolls
3. We went to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Jeffrey
4. Harper and sleep training
We implemented the cry it out method and now she can fall asleep on her own and does not have to be swaddled! The last few nights she has slept 8 hours without getting up and a total of 10 hours. Pretty good I'd say! I love it when she takes a 3 hour nap!
5. She Celebrated her 6 month birthday
6. Harper has eaten many different fruits and Veges and loves them
7. We had the "storm of the century" which ended up being nothing...
First time I have ever seen Walmart with no milk, eggs, bread or batteries and packed at 8 a.m. on a Monday! And Blake got a snow day!
8. Harper has begun an army crawl
It all began when Harper took a 3 hour nap... she woke up and began army crawling. Apparently during that nap her brain and body underwent amazing developmental leaps!
So thats the latest in St. Louis!





My you have been busy. Did you make that doll? It's really cute. Cute army crawl video, she'll be into everything before you know it.
ReplyDeleteNice blogs. I like the commentary and the photos! Mitch
ReplyDeleteI don't know what happened, I thought I posted a comment and then I see Dad's comment under my name. Anyway - cute pictures - it's hard to believe it's been 6 months since she was born! It's fun to see her army crawling too! Stay warm!
ReplyDelete