Saturday, June 1, 2013

May, one heck of a month

I think we are all glad around here that the month of may is over...
This is a summary of the month of May, some fun times and some bad times.

1. We got a fish named Jerry.
2. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. That was really fun and we did some exciting things. We went bowling and to the zoo, ate some BBQ, and went to a fun house. It was really nice to have them come visit and spend time around ADULTS for a while!











 
3.Blake had finals. Which means like 10 tests and a lot of stress.
 
4.Blake cleaned my teeth
 
5. Blake took a filling out of one of my teeth and then...
 
6. I got a root canal
 
7. We were between semesters so money was getting slim.
 
8. Nana came into town
 
9. Harper had an apt with an allergist downtown who informed us we should avoid milk for her, like that is supposed to be no big deal. Then we raced Nana to the airport and she barely made her flight.
 
10. We got down to $20 to our names....
 
11. We got our money, thankfully for the first time in the history of dental school, we got it when we were supposed to! 
 
12. We had our anniversary! Yay 5 years!!!
 
13. Chief came into town
 
14. I got 2 dental implants, wasn't as bad as it sounds. With one on each side, eating food was basically over for a bit. I couldn't handle the stitches any longer so I asked Blake to take the remaining ones out. So nice to have someone around to do that!
 
15. I got a vacuum and got about 3 pounds worth of  dirt off the floor the first time I vacuumed, yay!!
 
16. Blake got a ticket for driving his car that is about 6 months overdue on its registration because it can't pass safety and emissions. So now he drives the other car and should I need to go anywhere I will have to dodge the fuzz.
 
  I think last night we were both just glad it was all finally over.
 







 
 

2 comments:

  1. Man, good thing it's June! Hopefully this month will be a little less eventful. Is Jerry still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun on our visit and look forward to all of you being out here over the 4th and for a lot of July! What are you going to do with Jerry while you're in Boise??

    ReplyDelete