Sunday, April 28, 2013

Harper's shadow

Olivia follows Harper EVERYWHERE. She has to know what she is playing with, watching, doing, and eating. She gets so excited when she sees her. Harper is pretty good about it but gets a little mad at times, Olivia can be a bit intimidating! The past three days Harper has felt the need to carry an enormous bottle of bubbles around and blow them all the time. This means I am constantly having to herd Olivia away. As soon as she sees the bottle she crawls as fast as she can and tries to get it. Harper just gets mad at her. Its been a bit of an obnoxious past couple of days! This morning Harper had a pop tart and as soon as Olivia saw it she had to investigate it. She started trying to ambush Harper every chance she could. I then saw the two of them sitting together doing something and I asked Harper what sister was doing. "O, she's just eating some of my pop tart with me." O great! I ran over and pried the bits of pop tart out of her hands. She just cant wait till she is big enough to play with Harper.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey - you should have let her have some of the pop tart - a kid has to have nutritionally questionable treats some time! I'll just have to give her some when I'm there! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete