Happy Birthday!
Thursday was Blake's birthday!! yay! I took the girls into the clinic on Wednesday to bring some cupcakes and go out to lunch with him. It was really fun and Harper had a good time. When she first saw Blake she said "Daddy's a doctor" in a totally shocked voice. It was pretty funny and basically blew her mind!
On his birthday I threw a wonderful 3 year old Avenger theme birthday party! We had cake, balloons and fried chicken and waffles. We had a big storm all day Thursday and luckily Blake was able to come home at lunch and missed the worst of the storm and was able to spend his birthday at home! He received a small gun safe and light and several nice cards from everyone! All in all he had a great day even though he turned 30!





Sweet cake!! I was so happy to hear you guys had fried chicken and waffles!
ReplyDeleteThat cake is really cool! I love it! I have never made Chicken and waffles......will have to try that sometime! Maybe for Ben and LaRee since it sounds like they like it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a fun day, even though you probably had to tone it down because Blake is so OLD! It looks like you will have to open up a bakery business - maybe you and LaRee can go into business together doing flowers, photography and food - the 1,000 mile distance between you both might be an issue though. It will be fun to see you guys in a couple of months!
ReplyDelete