Friday, November 16, 2012

Dr. Imam

Blake has a skin tag on his neck and it's kinda gross. The other day Harper noticed it. She kept grabbing it and asking about it. Last night as she was going to bed she got very concerned and asked Blake where it was. He showed it to her and she said "it's okay, let's just cut it off!" Blake replied, "Okay we can cut it off if you let me cut your nails first." She thought then said, "no, I just bite those." then she fell asleep. Apparently Harper is a dermatologist and if anyone needs anything looked at she doesn't charge much but she does have some gnarly nails....


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I will have to see if Grandpa has any skin issues that she may need to look at while she's here for Christmas. That was pretty brave of Blake to offer to let his skin tag be cut off - what if she had agreed to have her nails cut??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say I don't trust her medical credentials. I'll not be allowing her to do any procedures on me.

    ReplyDelete