I finished Harper's big girl room redo about a month ago and am just now putting up some pictures! She seems quite happy with the room and especially likes her "H" over her bed that she helped me paint.
Hey, her room looks great! You put a lot of time and work into it. I'm sure she will be happy with it, but I notice the love sack is missing, what happened to that? I would hate to think you didn't have it anymore! I thought she liked to read books in it.
It looks really good! Very cute and girly!
ReplyDeleteHey, her room looks great! You put a lot of time and work into it. I'm sure she will be happy with it, but I notice the love sack is missing, what happened to that? I would hate to think you didn't have it anymore! I thought she liked to read books in it.
ReplyDelete