I've done a few projects lately. I'm happy with these two. I have made a ton more burp cloths but I just love the material of this one. The hand is for Harper's room redo which I have been working on forever! I am making the biggest quilt ever for it and it has taken me quite a while but I am almost done! These are 2 of my like 20 projects I have completed, I will post some pics!
I have about 300 more projects either in the works or planned... Blake thinks I'm kind of ridiculous but O Well! I will post some pictures of them if I ever get them done...
Monette Wedding
12 years ago





I am glad to see that you have several projects on hand and better yet, that you actually get them done! I just started on your diaper bag yesterday - it's taken me a while to get to it. I hope to have it done in a couple of weeks and then I'll start on Linda's! Nice job on your projects, post pictures of the others when you get them done!
ReplyDelete