Well our pal Curious George stopped by our local mall and of course Harper needed to meet him! We stood in a ridiculous line but it was so worth it. Once Harper saw him her eyes got huge and she got the biggest smile on her face! We had to restrain her from running right at him. Once it was her turn she ran over there and gave him a big hug! He picked her up and she promptly gave him a huge, sloppy kiss on the cheek! I wish I had gotten a picture of the kiss but my camera missed it by seconds! She was simply beside herself about the whole thing!
Monette Wedding
12 years ago





I was happy to see a new post and especially happy to see that George was so warmly welcomed! I wonder why kids don't notice that George is like 6 feet tall, and he is only about 2 feet tall in the cartoon - no matter I guess, as long as Harper was excited and it made her day, that's what's important!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Glad she got to meet her hero. We're going on our 5th year of George love around here, but they probably would have just been afraid of him.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute that she wasn't afraid of that huge George!
ReplyDelete