Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Schmear of Pictures

I haven't written anything in a while and we have been up to quite a bit! So here is a collection of pictures. We found out the gender of #2, we went on 2 trips, one to Boise and one to Illinois and had a really fun time at both, Harper's favorite person these days is Buzz LIghtyear and she says everything she eats or drinks is "Deeelicious"! They are a bit out of order but here they are!

It's a girl! 
Watching her new favorite show Harry Potter
With Buzz
Traveling!
Our Hotel in Chicago
Watching Toy Story with Daddy

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Thanks for inviting us to your Private Blog! It was fun to have you guys come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid has got some hair. Cool pictures of all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love her little outfit with the grey shirt and yellow shorts! Does she actually sit through a whole movie?! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well the blog is no longer private... I can't decide. Really not that big of a deal I know!
    She sits through a few movies only, and sitting through them means getting up every so often to do something and then come back to it. But she will now sit and watch a movie if I need to just get something done, which is wonderful! An she now has an opinion and requests movies.

    ReplyDelete