Sunday, March 18, 2012

Harper

Courtney's recent post inspired me to finally write a post! It's been a little while but I like to keep track of Harper and what she is up to. She is now almost 20 months old and loving life!

 She likes shoes and tries likes to put hers and ours on to walk around the house. 
She loves to help us out in any way she can. She frequently takes things and puts them in the garbage, however it is sometimes utensils and things. She likes to drag the garbage bag out to the garage, and every time we go to the store she makes it a special job of hers to bring in all the bags, no matter how heavy they are! One day she realized I didn't close the front door and after making it to the kitchen, she picked her bag back up and headed back to the door to close it! She then returned to the kitchen to unload her heavy bag with a look of determination on her face.
She loves Popsicles and marshmallows. She loves Curious George. 
She loves her big girl bed and likes to play in her room. I frequently find things from other rooms sitting in her room in strange places. 
She loves going to the park and slides and apple juice. 
She loves to talk with all the strangers we meet at the grocery store. 
She has the wildest curly hair I have ever seen and usually looks like a total mess! 
She likes birds and running around outside. 
She also has to point out each and every tree.
She jabbers nonstop, half of it makes sense and half doesn't. 
She is very polite. She always says please and thank you, sorry and you're welcome. She pretty much just says "please, thank you, you're welcome" whenever she wants anything. That's her way of letting us know, I guess she figures she might as well get it all out at once and save time! 
She likes pizza.
She loves jumping and playing with her little friends. 
She likes to go to church even though she is a wild one there, nursery, not so much.

She likes to tickle every one and laugh afterwards. 
She likes to give kisses and hugs all the time too.  
First thing in the morning I usually hear her out in the hall talking about Daddy. One day I heard her and was getting up and she had wandered downstairs in her search for Daddy! 
She usually talks about daddy all day long, and assumes any noise she hears is him and gets very excited only to be let down most times. 
She likes it when our friend Cortney comes to visit. She calls him Uncle Coco. Today she said "Bye, See ya, Unc Coco" in a very adult way when he left, it was pretty funny.    



It's pretty amazing how much she has grown, she is always up to something new and learning so many new things everyday. 

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair in the pony tail! It's so cute! Good job taking lots of pictures! I'm so terrible at it! Maybe we could meet up somewhere this summer again... think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is adorable! I love her curly hair! The story about the garbage bags is my favorite - how sweet that she wants to help out and noticed that the door was open! She is going to be such a good helper when the new baby comes!

      Delete