Thursday, October 13, 2011

I got a surprise and made a stroller snuggie

 Lately Harper and I have been butting heads, quite literally, she comes up to me and repeatedly hits me with her head... I have been feeling a bit uncertain about Harper's future with her throat condition and for a while she was refusing to eat and she was sleeping terribly! So I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and stressed out! Blake surprised me with these flowers on Tuesday though and it just made my day and week so much better!  The daisies and roses opened up today too and they look so nice! Thanks hun!

Well it is getting colder around here and Harper insists on going on walks. Due to the weather though she has been needing a blanket and I just hate how the blanket falls off and ends up going under the wheels several times no matter how hard I try to tuck it in. So I devised the "Stroller Snuggie" as Blake named it! Basically it is just a blanket with an elastic top that velcros to the stroller. I made it out of a flannel so it can be used by itself or I made it loose enough that other blankets can be tucked under it and wont fall out onto the ground! I'm sure this has already been done and you can probably go buy one somewhere but I was actually pretty happy with it! Harper wasn't too interested in modeling it, Curious George is on! And apparently something very exciting was happening because she kept clapping!   

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to be able to visit you guys! I was very impressed with the stroller snuggy although it cannot compete with George. Good luck at the doctor tomorrow - let me know what happens!

    ReplyDelete