Friday, May 6, 2011

The end of the year

Blake has almost finished his first year of dental school, I cant believe it!  It seems like we just barely left Provo but that's now a year ago. It feels like we just got married for that matter, but that was three years ago!

 Harper and I made a special trip out to the dental school to bring in some cupcakes for Blake's class, a little bit of practice for future years of elementary school parties I guess!  I made some peanut butter chocolate and cookies and cream cupcakes, luckily this was the day i declared that i was going to stick it to the diet!  It was fun and Harper had a picture taken next to a statue of Robert Wadlow, the world's tallest man while in Alton on campus! Definitely a high point in her life! 

WARNING: the following pictures are not suitable for dieters! 







When we returned home Harper kept messing with my makeup so... I put eye shadow and toenail polish on her! She promptly got a bunch of hairs in the polish but its pretty snazzy anyway. 

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how her foot looks pretty much like it did when she was born - only bigger! The cupcakes looked good! Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty looking cupcakes! I'm glad Harper was able to hang out with Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look SOOOO GOOOOD! I love that picture of Harper's toe! Hahaha so cute

    ReplyDelete