We have been on a very restrictive diet for the past 2 weeks! We have made it this long surviving on chicken, vegetables and water! There are a few things I would love to eat right now... and can't. So I put these pictures on the blog in hope that they will make me feel better.

A cupcake. I don't even like cake but for some reason a cupcake sounds sooooo good!

Pizza. And not just a slice of pizza but a whole pizza! I've never eaten a whole one but I think I could do it right now...

For some reason I have also craved No Bake Cookies since the beginning of the diet, YUM!

And of course... Dr. Pepper and Oreos!!

Well I will just have to wait until the day when I can eat all of the above... Not at the same time of course and in extreme moderation naturally!





Are you and my son-in-law related? Haha, you like the same things! I think you would be better off looking at cute clothes you want to wear...this will only make you hungry! Good for you sticking to such a strict diet!
ReplyDeletewhat kind of a diet is that?!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your great weight loss so far, you guys are going to be so skinny we won't be able to see you! Don't post anymore pictures of foods I like please - just put up broccoli and green peppers and celery - hmmmmm ;-(
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tammy! Look at cute clothes instead!
ReplyDeleteWell Kaitlin it is called the 17 Day Diet and it kinda sucks! But we have lost some weight so I am happy with it! I would look at cute clothes but then I realize that I have no money for cute clothes! But I plan on looking at some anyway..
ReplyDelete