Saturday, March 26, 2011

Meet Me in Saint Louis!

Last week during Blake's spring break my parents came out to see us.  It was a lot of fun and really nice to see them.  It gets kinda lonely out here and Harper has changed quite a bit since the  last time they saw her.

 She has been starting to stand up, and I was glad that they got to see her before she is walking.  However this meant many bumps and falls!

We went to Pappy's Smokehouse, one of our favorite places (and Kelsey's). There is usually an hour long line  however there was no line when we went, yay! 


We went to Blake's dental school and took a little tour and a picture by this wonderful tooth sculpture! 


Harper and Grandma 


We took a "steamboat" ride down the Mississip'. It was fun to be on the river, it sure is dirty! I realized afterwards that I didn't take a picture of the boat! But I got a few on the boat...








We went to a bar downtown and got some food.  We didn't know it was a bar or that there were scantly clad women working there till it was too late, O well! Harper had her first experience in a bar at least!  


 Harper got pretty exhausted from all the activities and crashed on Grandma one night.


We had a pretty fun time and I am so glad they came out, I miss my family a lot out here! 

I wish Harper had decided to not make such a silly face... I don't know about her sometimes... 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother - that makes my last post sound like it was bad - I just wanted to change what I said! Honest. Anyway, we had fun on our visit and wish that you guys lived closer. Maybe you'll have to come out for a week or so while Blake slaves away at school - or you could just package up Harper and send her out if you can't get away yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harper is so cute! Nice that you got to have your parents come and visit. It is not easy for we grand parent types to have to be so far away from these precious little grand children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has some hair! awesome! so im excited for our meeting in nashville this summer! seriously, we must do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea don't worry we will meet in Nashville!! i'm excited!

    ReplyDelete