Harper and I usually go to the gym early but yesterday we decided to go at night. Bad idea! Harper got into a bit of a fight with one of the other detainees in the Kids Klub. The fight consisted of some other baby sinking her nails into her cheeks and shaking her! She didn't fight back she just started screaming, she is a yogi after all. She believes in a peaceful existence! It was so sad, she was in quite a state when I went to get her but got over it in one second flat! I told Blake and he exclaimed, "She got attacked by a little LaRee!" Her Aunt LaRee always talks about squeezing chubby baby cheeks! ha ha She did get some battle marks as proof of her hard time though...
Monette Wedding
12 years ago





what the! those must have been some sharp nails... ouch!
ReplyDeleteHow SAD! That is hilarious that Blake said that! Funny thing is, when I was little in nursery I actually bit some innocent child on the cheeks! I guess It really was a little LaRee who did this!
ReplyDeleteha ha thats hilarious... o little LaRee
ReplyDeleteI am glad that her cheeks cleared up while we were there - those marks look pretty nasty in the picture! The problem is, she is adding bumps to the scratches with all of her crawling and climbing adventures. We had a fun time on our visit!
ReplyDelete