Sunday, September 26, 2010

O no... Its 7:30....

Well Harper has moved into a new phase, screaming from about 7:30 pm till 10 pm. It isn't really very much fun! Right when I decide that I want to get her sleeping in her crib she decides she wants to be a grump every night for several hours. I can tell she is in pain and we are trying to figure out why. I don't think it is colic, and I don't think she is sick... but I do speculate that she has reflux... While there is no cure for mild reflux, it is still nice to know that maybe that is it. There are simple things that can be done and seem to help but there is not much to solve it. Ive just accepted that she will scream every night for awhile and eventually grow out of it. Each night I hope will be a better night, I try new things, some help, some don't but we will figure it out! It's hard on weekdays to have a husband in dental school. Waking up for every feeding and dealing with her at night is hard but I am getting more used to it everyday and looking forward to the day when she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment