Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Harper's Bazaar

2 Months!

Stats:
11 Pounds 12 Ounces
24 Inches long

She is now in the 95th percentile for length, however she is only in the 18th percentile for head circumference... so apparently she has a little head. We decided that was better than a huge head!

She has been very fussy at night for the past week, as I wrote in my last post. The doctor today agreed with me that it is most likely some reflux. So we will see how that works for her. It would be nice not to dread the night as much as we do!

She is now seeping in her crib as well, instead of her swing! She feels inclined to wake up at 2:00 am consistently and then wake up every 30 mins to an hour till 6:00 am. But I have been working on it with her and she did much better last night!
Blake has his "white coat ceremony" on Saturday so we will be attending that with his parents. The "white coat ceremony" officially welcomes Blake into Dentistry. It should be really exciting and I am hoping Harper behaves herself!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - post some new pictures, preferably when she's not screaming!! I am sorry that you are having such a time with her, hopefully she will outgrow it soon!! We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon at Ben's wedding.

    ReplyDelete