Thursday, July 15, 2010

Contractions!

Well I am now currently 38 weeks... The past week I have had contractions like mad! At first I thought are these contractions? Now I can say for sure...yes. I went to the doctor yesterday and was told that I am 3 centimeters dilated and completely effaced, so here she comes! Or possibly not... it really doesn't mean it will happen any sooner but it does mean that when it does come it will immediately be game on! The one negative is that my doctor will be out of town till next Friday so after my dad tried to mandate bed rest we decided it would be better if I just took it easy. My goal originally was to make it till tonight for my baby shower, and it looks like that goal will be attainable! I will keep posting about the proceedings!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Looking forward to hearing about your shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excitinggg i can't wait.
    HOPEFULLY we can come see you and baby harper in boise!!

    ReplyDelete