Well I went to the doctor today... a different doctor since mine is out of town and apparently I am not as dilated as was previously thought! at least to him! So it really doesn't change anything since dilation doesn't mean anything... just makes me feel a little more discouraged. I plan to go do some walking in an attempt to speed it up a bit. I just worry since most first time moms go over their due date by an average of 4 days and Blake leaves for dental school 5 days after my due date! this is making me go insane, either it is all of this or the fact that I now cannot sleep at night and just lay there thinking... whatever the reason I feel like I might be going a little crazy!
I think I already told you my sure fire tip.
ReplyDeleteha hmm well we will see.....
ReplyDeletei predict you will have the baby on July 27th. if i'm right, you owe me 19 byu bookstore gold coins. good luck!
ReplyDeleteoh and you'll also have to name her Marisa. HAHAHA!
ReplyDelete