Monday, August 17, 2009

One down Twenty-One to go!


Blake received his first invitation for an interview from University of Iowa's Dental School. He has applied to 22 schools and so far we have heard from one... Most interviews are held in the fall and you can begin hearing about them now. So it is great news that we have heard from one! We hope to hear from all twenty-two by December, which is the month they can begin informing people for acceptance. We don't really care too much where we are admitted, Iowa would actually be really nice because we would be close to Nauvoo, his grandparents and his parents if they do not move before we go to school there. I, however, will not have a lot to do in Iowa, but at least it isn't Quartzite!

2 comments:

  1. That's cool! I resent the Quartzsite comment. Some of the coolest people I know live in Quartzsite.

    ReplyDelete