It has been requested by some people that I blog about my thrilling halloween experiences! Well... it wasnt really very interesting! I went to school dressed as a dinosaur... which meant that i wore a shirt with a dinosaur on it... i had intersting experiences at school too seeing college age kids dressed up in halloween costumes. It was like a trip back to elementary school! and then i waited for Blake to get home after work and we went to Wingers for unlimited wings! and then we watched Signs which, even though i have watched it like 10 times, still scares me. We ate some halloween sugar cookies as well and then i stayed up really late and feel asleep at like 11:00... and that was my halloween!
Monette Wedding
12 years ago





I think that sounds like a thrilling Halloween. I would have like to have seen some pictures of those goofball kids in costumes. :)
ReplyDeleteHey - you should have worn your mermaid costume - that would have been a big hit. However, I don't think that the sea shells would be big enough anymore - well, maybe they would!
ReplyDeleteNEWS TEAM, ASSEMBLE!!! Hey Blake, good to see you've joined the blog world. It's been a long time, but Bro-ther, you will ALWAYS have my salute! By the way, congrats on getting married and all that. Allison, I don't know you, but if you married Blake then I'm sure we can be friends too. I hope life is treating you guys well. Later.
ReplyDelete