Sunday, October 26, 2008

My first Blog!

Well i am writing my first blog to the Blogging world! I need to thank Kelsey for the work she has done to make my blog what it is! i dont really have muh of anything to write about! i am making waffles thi morning and i dont know how it will go... last time i made waffles they all burnt to a crisp! i havent quite figured our new waffle maker out.....

5 comments:

  1. How very domestic of you to be making waffles. So, is your shift button broken? Is that why there are no caps in your blog post:). Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - great blogging and thanks to Kelsey for getting you and me into the blogging universe. Don't you think spellcheck is a wonderful device?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Allison! Cool you have a blog! I found it because I found the link on Kelsey's blog which I found on Jayna's blog which I found on Cherie's blog. Basically, I was bored and stalking them all. Its so fun to see al your cute pictures though. We should get together!I am impressed that you are finding time for Waffle making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahhhh.
    haha about time you get a blog.
    aren't you excited for us to be blogging friends?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! i love the blogging world and my new blogging friends! Even the ones who have stalked me.... Charity....

    ReplyDelete