Thursday, February 7, 2013

30 Day Shred with Skeletor

Harper wanted to participate in some Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today. She loved it and kept asking to do it again. I said no way, once is enough for me! Her exercising mainly consisted of trying to do pushups while eating crumbs off the floor every time she went down and a lot of stealing my weights and getting in the way. After we were done Harper went and got our Skeletor action figure and said "I'm excercising with Skeletor." Then she made him do action figure lunges and said "And down, and down, and down, good job!" It was pretty funny, I guess now we know how the He-man characters all got so ripped!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad she's concerned for fitness. Jillian would be proud. Though I'm not sure Skeletor can handle any weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know that you are both working out - now I don't have to, Ha! I'd like to see some pictures of her doing her routine, especially eating the crumbs off the floor. I guess you should get an award for Mother of the Year - you're getting your child to exercise and cleaning the house at the same time.

    ReplyDelete