We had gates up in our house to stop Harper from going into the front room and then up the stairs. We removed them.
We have the stairs still blocked off but Harper can now run free throughout the main floor. She loves it! I got so sick of hearing "gowagowagowa" and being pulled to the hall, which I guess meant she wanted to go up front and see the tree. So anyway we now hear "prreeyyy Ttreeee" all day which is better because it isnt whining! She also plays the piano up there and I moved her toys up there so she can play with them there and i don't have to trip over them quite as much. We will see how it goes!
And Harper has been wearing ponytails recently, big day in a gals life!





She sure looks cute and I am glad that she is able to roam wild and enjoy the Christmas spirit. We'll see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete