Height- 31 inches, 94th percentile
She is a tall one! And for a girl that doesn't like to eat, her weight isn't too shabby either!
In order to remember the things Harper does in the future I'm going to write a bit about what she is doing now, so don't mind my rambling please!
Harper is a very busy little girl. She always seems to be up to something around the house!
She has gotten another tooth! she has one of her top ones now! yay!
She spends her days cruising around the house looking at various things. Her new favorite things are raisins, ham, apples, and dancing! She learned to dance with Uncle Ben while she was in Boise and now she does it all the time! Anytime music comes on she starts swinging her hips like a hula dancer. She got a book for her birthday that plays music and anytime she hears one of those songs she starts smiling and dancing like a mad woman! The other day she was standing in the kitchen in just a diaper, with a gnawed on apple, dancing to Michael Jackson. She is her fathers's daughter!
She has been trying to run lately so she falls on her face quite a bit.
She lately likes to hug us and hug her baby and stuffed animals. She also likes us to read books to her. She follows us around the house with a book she wants us to read to her. She also likes to color lately but she gets so mad when I take the crayons away that I don't like to let her have them!
She got a wand for her birthday that she carries around with her and points at everything including my face.
Its amazing how may words she knows! She can't say much but she knows a lot! It seems like every day she knows 10 new words.
She loves to wash her hands, if the water turns on or I ask her if shes ready to wash her hands she rubs them together like she is washing them and waits to go to the sink.
She tends to do some bad things around the house like climb the oven or climb on the back of the couch or take all the containers out of the cupboards. The best part about it is that she knows she is doing something bad and shakes her head and says "no no no" but still does it anyway. So frustrating! If I give her a bad look and she will stop whatever she is doing and just stare at me, its pretty funny.
She wasn't eating very well for a while but seems to be doing better. She likes food more and thinks that every package has food in it for her, she is usually carrying some random box up to me and expecting some food out of it! She also likes her milk lately.
She went to the doctor and she has to go to a pediatric Gastroenterologist to have her throat looked at because she seems to have a problem with swallowing food and keeping it down. She is also on some reflux medicine to see if that helps.
We also discovered that she has a possible peanut allergy. So that's not fun! She was sitting there eating a pb sandwich and the next second her face was all red and her eyes were blood shot and swollen! Thank goodness her throat didn't swell closed! So she has another appointment to see about the possible allergy. Poor little girl, peanut butter is so good! So thats that! I will update about her doctor appointments, I hope we get her sorted out!
Harper is a very busy little girl. She always seems to be up to something around the house!
She has gotten another tooth! she has one of her top ones now! yay!
She has been trying to run lately so she falls on her face quite a bit.
She lately likes to hug us and hug her baby and stuffed animals. She also likes us to read books to her. She follows us around the house with a book she wants us to read to her. She also likes to color lately but she gets so mad when I take the crayons away that I don't like to let her have them!
Its amazing how may words she knows! She can't say much but she knows a lot! It seems like every day she knows 10 new words.
She loves to wash her hands, if the water turns on or I ask her if shes ready to wash her hands she rubs them together like she is washing them and waits to go to the sink.
She wasn't eating very well for a while but seems to be doing better. She likes food more and thinks that every package has food in it for her, she is usually carrying some random box up to me and expecting some food out of it! She also likes her milk lately.
We also discovered that she has a possible peanut allergy. So that's not fun! She was sitting there eating a pb sandwich and the next second her face was all red and her eyes were blood shot and swollen! Thank goodness her throat didn't swell closed! So she has another appointment to see about the possible allergy. Poor little girl, peanut butter is so good! So thats that! I will update about her doctor appointments, I hope we get her sorted out!





I miss her!! Those pictures of her playing in the water are so stinkin cute! I hope her appointments go well, good luck!
ReplyDeleteCute busy little girl! Keep us updated on her doctor visits! Are those baby Toms in that last picture?
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Let me know what you find out from the doctor tomorrow. I don't even know what baby Toms are - boy, this high fashion is too much for me!
ReplyDeleteWE miss you guys too LaRee! Yea they are Toms, Im super jealous of her too because I want some, stinkin girl! And Toms are shoes mom, golly!
ReplyDeletewow she is such a doll. love the detailed updates!
ReplyDelete