Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Big Numero Uno! and a trip to Boise...


Harper turned one on the 28th and we were able to celebrate her birthday in Boise! Which was very fitting since she was born in Boise! We had a fun cupcake theme extravaganza with family and some friends. Grandma even made her a cute cupcake outfit for her big day! She seemed to have a fun time she was a little timid about her cupcake but she eventually warmed up to it! Her favorite highlight was playing with the neighbor kids though I think. She was chasing them around the house giggling and squealing the whole time! 





















 It was a lot of fun and Harper was so thrilled about the whole day that she decided not to sleep that night because she wanted to celebrate more!! 

We had a fun time in Boise as well. We went boating and up to Donnely, we went swimming at the natatorium with Ben and LaRee, we got to go see Harry Potter on my birthday thanks to Grandma!, we went to the Twin Falls temple, got dip cones twice at Fanci Freeze, and visited our other favorite food spots! 
I will post some pics in a different post, this one is already way too long! 

Its always so nice to go back and visit mom and dad. I miss them out here and wish we could live closer. PLUS It was so nice to be able to go out and do things and be able to leave Harpo with Grandma and Grandpa. I hope that we live closer to them somewhere down the road. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like quite the party! Glad you guys were able to go to Boise for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss having you guys here - I keep thinking about Harper tilting her head and saying, "Hi" to everyone she sees. Hopefully we will all be able to live on the same side of the country at least at some point. I keep hoping.... Thanks for coming, we had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete