Thursday, August 18, 2011

1 Appointment down, several to go....


Well Harper has a peanut allergy.
Pretty sad that she can't have peanut butter! We love peanut butter... So now we have to go to an allergist and see what she has to say. I just hope it is nothing too severe. I want to be able to still have peanut butter in the house as well as not have to worry about other people at school having them. So we will see how severe it is! 

5 comments:

  1. What a bummer! Poor thing...hopefully she likes Jelly I guess. Haha just kidding. A jelly sandwich! Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad, no Reece's Peanut Butter Cups! Hopefully she will outgrow it! Keep us updated on her growing medical file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, that is the most terrifying peanut I've ever seen. Seriously. That's too bad that she's allergic, poor kid. At least there are other 'butters' she might be able to have, sunflower butter, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree, that peanut is pretty scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i am glad because I was trying to find the scariest peanut out there! I love google images

    ReplyDelete