Saturday, July 16, 2011

Every weed and seed in its place!

I hate spice cupboards, spice racks and spice bottles. They are all unattractive, different shapes and sizes, cluttered, and what good is a bottle that a Tbsp or tsp wont even fit into? So I took the spice problem into my own hands! I now have a spice drawer... and all my baking spices available for baking use! it takes up more space but I had an extra drawer so what the heck why not! I loved the way they look so much that I had to post the pictures immediately! 

And what Harper did while I finished my project, I don't get her sometimes...
And completely unrelated... this video is hilarious and Kels you better watch it!





4 comments:

  1. Those spices are very pretty! And that video is not the least bit funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is BRILLIANT! I need a spice drawer...maybe someday when Ben has a job and we have a place of our own again haha. I get so mad that measuring spoons don't fit into those tiny containers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will try to have some angry birds here to keep you entertained - and I will let you go through my spice cupboard (again) and organize it, and the snack/cereal cupboard, and put the pictures up on the family wall. You'll get all of your organizing tendencies taken care of during your stay! Harper is pretty funny - unfortunately, I don't have any glass pot covers. I hope you are over your cox-whatever before you get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the spice drawer! Really good idea! Harper is so cute and so funny!

    ReplyDelete