Thursday, June 30, 2011

The zoo...

We went to the zoo last week! It was pretty fun. It is "the biggest and best free zoo in America" according to Blake. We saw some animals and things there, strange I know! ha Harper loved most of them and felt the need to woof at all of them because she thinks that all animals woof now after meeting some dogs. We saw a lot of very interesting people there that only a free Budweiser zoo, in the southern/midwest United States can draw! Harper liked that aspect as well. Here are some pics! 




Harper's Cotton Candy faced version of the Heisman Trophy...


 Another cotton candy face

Harper discovered hot dogs, her new favorite

Exhausted after the zoo with her new zoo monkey on her lap
   

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you guys had fun at the zoo and no major accidents happened causing her bodily harm!! I hope she is recovering from her bumps and that you guys have fun on your trip to Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go to a zoo! You all look fantabulous. Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you guys are just having all sorts of adventures lately! I'm glad you got her a zoo monkey.

    ReplyDelete