Hey - I listened to the book The Monster of Florence. I can't remember how it ended though. I like to listen to Italian stories because I like to hear how they speak Italian. One day I will learn to speak Italian - yeah, right. That is a cute commercial. I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with your blog, but a lot of times when I get in it has your "Addie" entry and doesn't have the latest entry. I have to look around for the latest postings. Don't know what's the matter with it or how to fix it, but eventually I find your latest updates. Cute pictures of Little Harper! See you in about a month!!
Hey - I listened to the book The Monster of Florence. I can't remember how it ended though. I like to listen to Italian stories because I like to hear how they speak Italian. One day I will learn to speak Italian - yeah, right. That is a cute commercial. I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with your blog, but a lot of times when I get in it has your "Addie" entry and doesn't have the latest entry. I have to look around for the latest postings. Don't know what's the matter with it or how to fix it, but eventually I find your latest updates. Cute pictures of Little Harper! See you in about a month!!
ReplyDelete