We are not up to much lately, just hanging out. Harper has started officially sleeping in her crib! yay! I just wish she would take naps during the day.... O well! She sleeps about 6-8 hours at a time at night so I cant complain too much!
School is going well for Blake. Crazy to think he will be done with his first semester soon! He was studying for a skull anatomy test and had a human skull sitting out that he was studying! Gross and scary... I kept my distance...
I haven't really been doing too much. I have started reading more again and enjoying that. I recently finished the Hunger Games, Kelsey I took your suggestion, pretty good! They are making a movie I found out... it better be good or Ill be mad. It could go either way.





Good, I'm glad you liked it. Unfortunately that one is the best in the series, they just get worse from there. But, you still have to read them.
ReplyDeletehmm thats not what I want to hear... The second one is a little boring right now.....
ReplyDeleteI don't have time to do any reading - except for philosophy,BOOOO. I was hoping for some more pictures of Harper - she's sure cute. I wish that your sister would update her blog and make an official "announcement"!!! It will be fun to see everyone soon!!
ReplyDelete