Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What we have been up to!







Well we are now out in Missouri! I have been out of it for the past three weeks unpacking, settling in, and most of all getting use to Harper! Kelsey, my sister, came out when we came and we had so much fun and she was so helpful. I cant even count how many emotional break downs I would have had if she hadn't come! Especially since our bags didn't show up in St. Louis. Harper is really fun! She has started smiling which is really cute. I tried yesterday to get her to sleep in her crib after two of her swings have now broken... didn't work out... so she now has another swing! She has the most extensive wardrobe of any 7 week old I know! From Juicy Couture sweat suits to Burberry dresses, she is quite trendy thanks to her Aunt Celeste. Kelsey was a bit overwhelmed as she helped me unpack and organize it all! Blake is enjoying school. It is hard and a lot of work but he seems to be doing a good job balancing it all. Included are some recent pics!

1 comment: