Wednesday, June 9, 2010

33 weeks and ready to be done!


Well I haven't written in a long long time... Since my last post I have graduated from BYU and am moving out of Provo in 11 days!! Holy Cow! In about 50 days we will have our first child, Harper, and about 5 days after that Blake starts dental school! wow! We will be moving out to Missouri in August for school. I am currently 33 weeks and am getting kinda sick of the whole thing! The fun of it all has worn away I am afraid! We are having another ultrasound next week which I am really excited about but it is for a health reason... Apparently I am measuring to small, so we have to make sure everything is okay. But I am not too concerned... I have been small the whole time. So thats the latest!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute being pregnant! I'm sure it's not that fun anymore, but at least you look great! I can't believe you're all grown up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, yeah you look great girl! holy cow. can't waitt to hear how it goes...so exciting!!

    and seriously. the name harper is great. so gooood.

    ReplyDelete