Monday morning we went in to the doctor and had our twenty week ultrasound! It was a very exciting experience, but I was so nervous that we would find out something terrible was wrong... but everything was normal, thank goodness! Now all along I thought it would be a girl... partly from the "ring test" as we call it and partly because I just thought it was! Ben, LaRee and Blake were all hoping we would find out it was a boy, just to prove me wrong. I must say it made me nervous to find out because I had such total faith that it was a girl. So after looking at different things and trying to find the right picture to determine the gender she found the perfect shot. And the results are...

that it is a girl!!!
So I was right all along... good thing to because I had only thought about girl names and I had already bought a couple girl clothing items I found on sale at the store. We are very exited about it and can't wait for the new experiences that are in store for us. I just need to remember to refer to her as a "her" and not an "it" now... so Kelsey won't kill me...





I won't kill you, it just sounds unnatural to call a baby 'it'. I totally knew it was a girl and I'm pretty excited this family is getting some girliness. It'll be fun!
ReplyDeletefound your blog! and yay for girls
ReplyDelete