Well we had our primary program today! Our kids did so well! They all had their parts memorized and they earned some "reverence beans" for good behavior. We had a rehearsal yesterday that went for two hours, I felt like one of the kids because I couldnt stay still. It was so long and boring!! At least I didn't have a break down like some of the kids did once it was their turn to talk. At the rehearsal, one girl came up to the pulpit and her skirt has pulled half down her bum... So her cheeks and norge were exposed to the entire primary behind her and the primary president had to run up and pull her skirt up. That was a really good laugh! Two of our girls were wearing some ponchos/cloaks today, hence the title... Blake hoped they would remove them for the program... it was wishfull thinking I am afraid! Our first primary program is behind our back though as teachers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment