Well i haven't written a blog in months and it is getting to the point that my brother in law of all people is complaining.... So here i am writing something! there isn't much to talk about, but i will think of something! we moved into a new house. I plan on putting up some pictures! we are going to paint the walls this weekend so after that is over maybe. We got back from a trip to Illinois for a funeral, that was a fun experience, sad but fun.... And i performed a song at the memorial which i will never do again.... Blake's grandma sounds like she was quite the crazy lady! She used to hit on all men until the day she died and wore blond wigs! We flew home from Illinois Sunday night through 3 hours of storms.. my worst nightmare! i hate airplanes. I get home, tired after waking up early and stressing about a plane ride, to Ben and Laree camped out on our couch watching whale wars of all shows at 11:30 at night.... And then Ben tells me I am in a bad mood... well that might have been so, but it was justified i felt! We are planning on starting a fitness extravaganza next week! which simply involves eating well and excercise. i did some pilates the yesterday.. I felt like an idiot. Sitting there on my living room floor alone, moving my leg around in circles and doing weird moves like "the bicycle". However i am feeling extremely sore today, so it must mean that my ridiculous actions paid off. I kind of figure that i want to get in really good shape now so that when i get pregnant i can get it back off... Well Blake is applying to dental school. That is pretty exciting, crazy and nerve racking! i cant wait to find out when we are going and where!
Well I am writing this in class and for some reason the teacher wants me to participate!
Monette Wedding
12 years ago





Wow. Welcome back to the blogging world. I have a hard time picturing you guys anywhere but your old place. Like when you said you were doing Pilates, I pictured the other place. You'll certainly have to post pictures so I have an updated mental picture. Glad you survived your stormy flight.
ReplyDeleteyay good to hear from you two.
ReplyDeletegood luck blake with the dental school thing!!
Hey - I am glad that you are blogging again!! I have not done anything on our family blog for months and I don't think I intend to. Good job on doing pilates! You guys are driving up here to Boise right now - it will be fun to see you when you get here!! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete