Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An Early Christmas

I decided it was time for the tree.... I know it isnt even past Thanksgiving but i love Christmas. I figured that since we will be gone for three weeks we wont be able to enjoy our tree here as long!! so we put it up last weekend. Blake felt that he shouldnt do anything since i just change it... Which is partially true, but i would like him to participate! So together with Nog in hand we decorated the 6 foot spruce!

3 comments:

  1. oh cute.
    i love christmas.
    especially when we start celebrating it in our store like a few months before the world does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been quite the prolific blogger of late. Good job! That is mighty early decorating, but to each his own I suppose. I like the turkey very inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey - good job on the Christmas decorating. I see you are taking after me - rearranging the ornaments when everyone else has gone to bed. I have found that it doesn't help so it's not worth the bother. We are excited to have everyone here for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete